Am I being unreasonable?

Die aktuellen Tagebücher unserer Pflegehunde

Am I being unreasonable?

Beitragvon spadekevin » Mo 23. Jul 2018, 14:37

Hello,

I wonder if someone could advise me on the amount of dog barking that we should be able to tolerate. Or what we should have to tolerate?
We are surrounded by little yappy dogs (at least 6 within a hundred yards radius) and have become rather paranoid about any barking. None of the owners seem to be at all worried about their dogs barking, which sometimes can go on, on and off for literally hours at a time. We have spoken to some of the owners but I believe they really don't care and cannot control their dogs. Even when they take them indoors you can still hear them!! Last night I was woken up at 2-34 am by dog yapping which went unattended for at least 5 mins non-stop before the owner got the dog in.
Don't get me wrong, we are dog lovers and have had dogs for years ourselves but we would never dream of letting our dogs make a nuisance of themselves to others.
I am semi-retired and enjoy a bit of a lie in but we are regularly woken at 6-45am on the dot when one set of neighbours turns their dogs out.
Am I being unreasonable? What does the law say about the amount of barking we have to tolerate as acceptable?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.gardenlaw.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3250
HR Solution Example

Thank you.
spadekevin

Zurück zu Pflegetagebücher